Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm home

Three years and twenty eight days. That's how long I've been gone. It feels like it's been forever.

Since I joined the military I haven't been in Nova Scotia at all. It will be nice to forget about all the crap that has been happening lately now that I'm finally here. I'm really looking forward to seeing Poet again. We've been roommates and best friends since 2004 and it's been weird not having her around for so long.

"Hey there big guy! It's about time you got back!"

"Yeah, sorry about that, the plane got delayed because someone messed with the wiring. Took them an hour to finally get it up an running."

"Well your here now and that's all that matters."

When I think about it I don't even know why I'm starting this blog really. Maybe it's because I have nothing better to do. Anyway Poet liked the idea of having a blog so I added her on here. She'll probably be uploading something soon but till then I don't have much to report.

Except that I almost ran over a deer or something. I didn't get a good glimpse of it but it looked like it was sleeping in the middle of the road. If it didn't run off at the last minute I would have hit it head on. I'm pretty tired from the trip, I'll post something  else when things get less boring.

I wonder what happened to it...  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment