Friday, November 16, 2012

Robert

I must say that I'm extremely flattered by Memphis' comment about my writing, but then again he always is the charming type.
I found a publisher willing to publish my second book, which is actually just one rich guy who is a friend of my dad.
The guy's name is Robert something, he's really nice and has an overly british accent. He even gave me flowers, black roses,my favorite flowers.
Memphis has been a bit depressed lately, I think it might be because he really has no reason to get out of bed in the morning. Also if it weren't for my dad supporting me I would've been homeless while Memphis was overseas. Now we get by on Memphis' army pension and if my deal with Robert comes trough we will be living a more luxurious lifestyle.
I hope things work out for us. I miss eating Sushi all the time.
I was a bit spoiled before I moved out into the "real world", I guess coming from a upper-class family does that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment