Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Massacre

Jesus Christ, I never imagined that the Blind Man's prediction would have led to what happened yesterday. The Wonderland Core scientists attempted to gain entrance to the Empty City again, and by some miracle they managed to open a portal into it. When they brought me to it I almost cried, but our sudden stroke of luck was short lived.

As I approached the portal, the faceless abomination that attacked a few months ago appeared on the other side. It stood there for about a minute before it jumped into the portal and was transported into the facility. As it started tearing people apart with the branches coming out from his back, more monsters entered the facility and attacked everything.

As I attempted to make a run for it a feminine creature made out of wood wrapped strings around me, making it impossible for me to move an inch.

"Sorry sunshine" The creature made of wood said. "But so long as you have that tasty fraction of the Vision's power, you aren't going anywhere."

I was moments away from being killed when a man in a gas mask started shooting her with a sniper rifle. This distracted her long enough for her grip on me to loosen and allowed me to escape.

"You idiot, I had every right to claim him!"

"And I had every right to stop you, you pathetic excuse for a figurehead."

The Fears were now less concerned with killing me and focused all their attention on fighting one another. Before I took the chance to think things over, I ran towards the portal and jumped straight into it. But instead of ending up in the Empty City, I was transported somewhere else.

From the looks of it, this place is some sort of endless forest with absolutely no life in it. I don't have high hopes on escaping this place but if there's a chance of getting to Poet I have to keep moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment