Monday, August 19, 2013

So little time

As happy as I am that Poet is still alive, I can't really focus on that right now. According to the Blind Man, or whatever his real name is, I only have eight days to find a way to escape this facility before the Fears little game starts. I've been here for five months now and the only place I really know is my room.       

I'm always blindfolded by an agent when I have to eat or when I'm brought to someone that wants to interrogate me, so I have next to no knowledge about this place. I've been begging the Vision to tell me how to control my powers, but even when I offered to become her servant she refused.

"I'm sorry my little Scion, but the Fears aren't not allowed to give champions unfair advantages outside of preventing other Fears from killing them. Besides, you would just use my power to betray me and save your girlfriend."

"For the last time we aren't the star crossed lovers you and the rest of the Fears are making us out to be. We're friends that live with one another as roommates, nothing more."

"Yes, that must be why you have to defend yourself whenever I hint at you two being closer than you want to admit. Face it Romeo, you're obviously in love with her and it's obvious to just about everyone but yourself. Even Poet is aware of your crush by the looks of all that blushing emoticons she used in her last post."

"Why are you even talking to me about this? You're one of the Fears opposing me after all."

"And that's supposed to mean I can't talk to you until the game starts? You should really focus on more important matters my little Scion."

"Stop calling me that already!"

"Must I really remind you that you are in no position to demand anything again?"

Looks like I'm going to have to find a way out of here own...

No comments:

Post a Comment