Saturday, February 16, 2013

On the run


I'll need to rush through writing this, there's no telling how long until that thing comes back. I'm just going to post this and get the fuck out of here!

I was walking through that park I mentioned in my second post, for one last moment of nostalgic in it before it is taken down. That's when the leaves turned back and the man without a face appeared. It was hard to see what he was at first, he looked just like a tree in the middle of the forest. But then I saw his face, or more accurately his lack of a face.

As soon as I saw it I bolted and he followed. For inch I ran, he walked two. As I examined him from ground I noticed he had no feet. He merely rooted himself into the ground.

"Dola picked such a pathetic contestant. If this is the best you can do, then the girl is probably dead by now..." The man without a face said.

I thought I was done when a bullet went through the faceless man's shoulder. I didn't take the time to see who shot him, I just started running again. I ran until the leaves went back to normal and I was in my apartment building. When I got to my room I found that private investigator guy and some chick gathering my stuff.

"What the f-" I attempted to say.

"There's no time for explain, just start packing!" The investigator said.

"Hell no, I want an explanation from you right now!"

"How about you repay me for saving your life from the Jabberwock instead!"

"Tha- That was you?"

"Yes now start packing."

I protested some more until his girlfriend pulled out a gun on me. It took a lot of time to convince her to let me write this but if I'm going to die I want to make sure everyone knows what happened to. But hopefully that won't be the case...

Oh crap, I forgot about Poet!

No comments:

Post a Comment