Monday, February 18, 2013

Explanation

Okay we've stopped driving and we're hiding in a motel. Now that we're far away from the man without a face the private investigator started explaining what was happening. He started off by saying that he worked for some weird government agency and that his designated name is Agent Big Bad Wolf and his partner is Agent Red Riding Hood.

Weird I know, but that's not what's really important, what he told me after.

"That thing that attacked you is the Slender Man, or the Jabberwock as the organization I work for calls it. It is one of The Guardians of Wonderland, abominations that toy with humans and destroy their lives to further their goals. Before I joined Wonderland Core I was hunted by one of them like you..."  

"This... entire situation seems like a really bad dream." I responded to him

"I wish it was."

"So... What do they want from me?" I asked.

"I have no clue. All I know is that it's so important that The Duchess and The Unicorn are working together to have you killed."

Despite the nature of what he was saying I couldn't help but laugh at those ridiculous names.

I need to get in contact with Poet before the Guardians get to her and the only way I'm going to be able to do that is to ditch these agents. And pray that the Guardians don't get me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment