Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's been awhile, huh?

I've been too busy with my job to update this recently and Poet is writing non-stop. For the first time I could ever really gotten here Poet seems to be lot more active. Which is a little odd. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that she seems to be happier but it's so unlike her.

Anyway enough of my damn rambling, you guys probably want to hear something interesting. Or in the case of this story goddamn creepy. You see a private investigator (he didn't tell me his name) moved into our apartment and has been going around random questions. He decided to move onto me and "interviewed" me.

"Excuse me Mister Morrow was it?"

"Yeah that's me..."

"Good, good. Can you please tell me if you have seen a woman without irises?"

"What? I don't know who you're talking about so no I haven't"

"Hmm... She should have been here by now..."

He then started to right in a journal labelled "The Guardians of Wonderland" and walked off...

Yep there are a lot of crazy people in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment