Friday, June 21, 2013

Back from hatius

Sorry for being gone for so long, these damn Wonderland Core agents haven't allowed me to blog since my last update. Apparently despite what the "Wonderland Core" post would suggest they are very secretive, which has caused rumors of a traitor uploading that post so hiding from public view is harder for Wonderland Core.

Nothing much as happened recently, what with them keeping me hidden for months but I do have some good news. First off agent Red Riding Hood messed around with my computer and I can see all of Poet's post, that were originally hidden from me by something Wonderland Core calls "a Perception Filter."

Also the last post Poet made, confirmed that she was alive which means joining up with these agents wasn't a total loss. But if that part of her last part signed off by that X person is any indication, she's in a lot of trouble so we really need to hurry up and help her. Which is freaking impossible at the moment.

I can't get to Poet's location no matter how hard I try. You see she's trapped in this sentient alternate dimension called Wonderland (anyone else noticing a trend with all these Alice in Wonderland names?) and apparently this dimension refuses to let me enter it for some reason. For some reason Wonderland Core agents can get there just fine with some sort of teleportation technology but I can't.

Every single time we've tried I just wind up back here and that's not even the worst part. You see that last time we attempted it, strange graffiti appeared on the walls with absolutely no explanation. One minute there's no graffiti and a second later it's covering everything.

And here's what it said before it disappeared:

"Memphis Morrow is not allowed to enter the city, as it would break rule # 9 of the game. If you attempt to send him into it again, you will all be punished."

In other words there's no way I can help Poet. I'll make sure to update you guys on the situation as soon as something starts happening again.        

No comments:

Post a Comment