Saturday, March 30, 2013

Conversation with a shard

Memphis: Hello?

The Shining One: Hello Memphis.

Memphis: Shining One? How the fuck did you get my phone number?

The Shining One: Getting the phone number of a guy that uploads accounts of his life onto the internet isn't that hard to figure out if you have the right hacking skills.     

Memphis: Um... Fair enough. Anyway what the hell do you want?

The Shining One: As those pesky Wonerland Core agents mostly likely told you I'm a Dying Man shard, a fragment of the personification of death.

Memphis: Yeah I know all about how you possess people and slowly make people decay and all of that. Just tell me what you want.

The Shining One: Fine, I'll get to the point. You see what I said about the Dying Man wanting you and Poet to survive is bullshit. Besides a few shards,  they all want at least one of you dead. The only difference between them and the rest of the Fears is that they don't have to abide by the rules of the games.

Memphis: So what you want to help us?

The Shining One: You misunderstand. Just because I am telling you doesn't mean I'm your ally or that I will help you. I only saved you to ensure None didn't get that power locked inside of you. If it were up to me I would kill you right now, but it's too difficult to do with all of those idiots guarding you. So instead, we're targeting your girlfriend.

Memphis: What!?

The Shining One: I just wanted to tell you personally so you don't mistake it being the handy work of another Fear.

Memphis: If you touch a hair on her-

The Shining One: This conversation should be uploading to your blog as we speak so don't bother trying to write about this. Goodbye Mr. Morrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment